Best Start Childcare


Quality childminder in Enfield

By law, all childminders must be registered with Ofsted in England and have their homes inspected for safety and suitability. All childminders, including those who live on the premises of 16 years of age, must have an Enhanced Disclosure to check their suitability to have contact with children. All childminders must have first aid training appropriate to babies and children and have public liability insurance.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player